Ford f150 6.2 raptor swap

MegaSkokie

How are you guys doing ? Im.new to this forum and I have a quick question I just got a 78 conential town car and I got a raptor 6.2 engine , I was thinking of swapping out the 460 or whatever is under the hood what you guys think ?

MG0h3

Established Member
I have little to no experience with the 6.2.

I suspect there is a lot more availability for parts and aftermarket support for a Coyote powered setup.

Not sure what the resale is on those 6.2s but some early raptor guys probably need those.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Without having ANY experience/in depth knowledge of the architecture of the 6.2 or the 78 town car, I'm thinking height of that engine might be of concern.

LS WUT

Established Member
I’m unsure truthfully, I’m with them regarding that. However I’ll watch this thread for sure. Keep us posted on such. This is the kind of build I can get behind.

MegaSkokie

I have little to no experience with the 6.2.

I suspect there is a lot more availability for parts and aftermarket support for a Coyote powered setup.

Not sure what the resale is on those 6.2s but some early raptor guys probably need those.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Resale value is 3,999 refurbished

MegaSkokie

Thak guys ill try I read I'm this forum that someone put this engine in a 03 crown vic and said that it fit perfectly so I should have no problem fitting it in it

Users who are viewing this thread