Ford ESP

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Have had my Raptor for just under 3 years and this thread reminded me that I need to get the ESP https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/new-explorer-purchase-extended-service-plan.1195201/

It is pretty well known that Flood Ford has some of the best prices on Ford ESP, super easy to get a quote online. However, I have asked Nick @13COBRA so many questions in regards to buying vehicles and I wanted to give him some sort of business. In that linked thread I asked him how his prices compared to Flood's and he said he matches them. So I went ahead and got the ESP from Nick.

Nick, thanks a ton! Now whenever some electronic gremlin pops it head up or the cam phasers decide to act stupid, I'm covered.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks Kendall!

It was nice meeting you a few years ago, hope you don't need the ESP, but glad you're covered if you do.
I didn't know how to squeeze in the fact that I bought my Raptor from a dealer not to far from you and stopped by to check out your old Viper. If only Ford's allocation system was not so dumb, would have bought the truck from you.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I didn't know how to squeeze in the fact that I bought my Raptor from a dealer not to far from you and stopped by to check out your old Viper. If only Ford's allocation system was not so dumb, would have bought the truck from you.

Next time! haha

Users who are viewing this thread