Ford ESP for F250

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
I reached out to Ford regarding the purchase of a factory ESP as my current one is about to expire. I have a few questions that I am hoping to receive some input back from the experts here at SVTP. The truck was purchased new and is as follows:

2019 F250 Platinum (almost every option)
6.7 PSD

1) My current mileage will exceed 36k this week; does the ESP need to be purchased before this point?
2) I was quoted just over $5k for the Premium Care ESP that goes out another 6 years or 125k miles. Is that quote in line with what others have paid?

Thanks in advance to any feedback you may give.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
ESP Purchase before 36k IIRC would mean you don't need a dealer to look over the truck before approval of ESP.
It's like a $100 fee and a checklist for the person to look over.

Can't help you on the price as I'm not sure if diesel truck ESPs cost more than gas.

But usually for 125k miles for a gasser most pay at/under 3k, unless there was another rate hike

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
PM me the VIN and miles. then how many years and miles you'd like it covered for. I can get you a quote for Ford ESP and also Zurich.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I went with Flood Ford, punch in your info on their site and see what it comes back with. When I purchased my 19 Raptor they were the cheapest I could find, not sure about now but its something you can use to compare.

The chart below is for a 19 F250 PSD 4X4 with 32000 miles.

Screenshot_20211109-052024_Adblock Browser.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread