Ford Escape oopsy moment!

joshcarp81

Established Member
So I answer my door and look past this younger guys shoulder and see his first gen Escape on its side. Before I could even think to ask him if he was alright I said what the hell did you do? Lol. Enjoy!
20200311_134157.jpeg
20200311_140531.jpeg
20200311_140527.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G973U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

joshcarp81

Established Member
The kid said his back wheel locked up and he over corrected. He then went into the ditch, hit our tree then spun around almost 180 degrees and landed on his side. The cop asked if I saw anything. My reply was I wish! Lol. He asked me after i flipped him back over if I thought he could drive it the rest of the way to work...hahaha!

joshcarp81

Established Member
Ohhh and he didnt have a valid license, the insurance was in his girlfriends name but had no proof and the car was also his girlfriend's!

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Reminds of the retard Ken Block wannabe in a BMW. Got called in to work on a Saturday and this idiot lost it trying to drift his shitty 3 series. I called the police to let them know but kept going. I came home in time to see him being placed into the back of the patrol car in handcuffs and see his car mangled against a tree that was surrounded by a 3ft brick wall. I beeped.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

joshcarp81

Established Member
"Drive it to work"

Check the oil level after it sits upright for a bit and send it.

100% he was looking at his phone btw.
we checked the oil, brake fluid radiator fluid. There was some of all fluids in the driveway.

Sucks the cops showed up.
pretty sure a passer by was an off duty sheriff, one guy slowed to a stop and asked him some questions in a very formal manner.

Wonder if the fuel pump cut off was tripped. Could have been a real easy one
never got that far, battery was connected but knocked loose, just no powa! I wasnt really caring too much at that point, just wanted it out of my driveway.

I did get a laugh outta the guy, while it was still on its side i was looking for hook up points and grabbed the rear wheel and spun it. I told him that his wheel bearing was bad!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
However the crash really happened, that kid is very fortunate. The outcome come have been a whole lot worse. Wow!

Users who are viewing this thread