For you GT guys.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Wow hella negative feedback lol, crazy the car is 116k over in Austraila. Thank goodness for the aftermarket because all those problems can be corrected if you got the funds.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Wow hella negative feedback lol, crazy the car is 116k over in Austraila. Thank goodness for the aftermarket because all those problems can be corrected if you got the funds.

I've got the funds and 2V's and the Fairmont chassis are junk, agree with the reviewer on everything :D

Doesn't mean they can't be super fun cars :)

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Oh boy here we go; everyone has their reason why some platform is junk. Just the way technology was back then and now.

If you look it at that way then you would not have appreciation for the fox body, or sn95 when in their class they had docile versions and extreme versions like the Cobra R. And dont forget the terminator is on sn95 chasis so if your calling sn95 junk, a terminator by your definition is junk. Not everyone wants a heavy s197 GT500 or 5.0. With a couple very important suspension mods chassis can be a nice tight.

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
None of the SN95 cars were impressive stock, not even the Cobra's IMO. Ford didn't start really getting it top tier until 2013 GT500 and 2011+ with the 5.0

eh i wouldnt agree. I mean performance wise it started in 03. technically you had the Boss' high compression, na v8 with the Mach 1 and the '13 GT500's boosted V8 with the Cobra. yeah interior quality wasnt the best but it def stared improving with the 05 cars.

Users who are viewing this thread