for those of you who can't afford a turbo or s/c this is for you only $149.99

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
I agree with the above. I'll pay 149.99 for the babe on the car.

LMAO I love the little "turbo sound" clip they put on the page. Put's my eaton to shame!!

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by 76IHscoutII
How about these:
Supercharger
Mod 1
Turbo
Mod 2
and the required BOV
Mod 3

I'm gettting the supercharger for my Scout:D

:lol: Those are great! I love the quote from an Eclipse owner in the "fake turbo" auction: "THIS IS MY 3G MITSU ECL. GT-V6....I WOULD NOT PUT ANY JUNK ON MY CAR!!!! I GET ASKED EVERY WEEK, 'WHO DID YOUR TURBO?", NO JOKE!!" :lol1:

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by Coiled-up-GT
How about a fake nitrous purge? You know, so peeps can drive around all day purging and scaring people off, lol...

You know what's sad? There is a ghetto little speed shop here and most of the guys that work there drive 5.0s so I know them pretty well. Well, they've had 2 customers buy nitrous kits from them now (one is a Cavalier, one a Civic) and tell them they just want the purge kits hooked up! I've seen them both driving around town on weekends and they really do just stop at every light and purge everybody! It's great! My buddies said they didn't want the "NAWZ" hooked up because it will blow their engines, they just want to scare people! :lol:

Coiled-up-GT

Careful with the Eyes...
Established Member
Originally posted by svt46sc
You know what's sad? There is a ghetto little speed shop here and most of the guys that work there drive 5.0s so I know them pretty well. Well, they've had 2 customers buy nitrous kits from them now (one is a Cavalier, one a Civic) and tell them they just want the purge kits hooked up! I've seen them both driving around town on weekends and they really do just stop at every light and purge everybody! It's great! My buddies said they didn't want the "NAWZ" hooked up because it will blow their engines, they just want to scare people! :lol:

That is some funny shit svt :lol:

Get some pics :D

USAOwnz

I don't even know now!
Established Member
Originally posted by svt46sc
They believe in the religion of rice and F and F, I guess.

FreeFlowSVT

Lover Of Burned Rubber
Established Member
Think they would make a small version of one for my R/C car? That would be funny as hell. Little R/C car that sounds like it has toubo on it. :lol: Now anyone who puts one on thier car for real should be :burn:

Users who are viewing this thread