For sale Vortech V3 Supercharger kit for2011-2013 mustang gt auto

5.0favaloro

FLOSSA
Established Member
For sale Vortech V3 Supercharger kit for 2011-2013 mustang gt

FSelling my 5 month old Vortech V3 kit with 3, 600 miles, comes with 47lb injectors "direct fit no spacers" , Autometer boost gauge and 2 oil changes for the unit. SCT tuner is not included. $4, 500 shipped. I will not part the kit out. Shoot me a text at 985-381-6350matt
2m2gx8x.jpg
aoow35.jpg
2ivcimw.jpg
n4ur1x.jpg
2s7c75j.jpg
[/IMG]
mhpg5.jpg
2hwcz5t.jpg

Last edited:

5.0favaloro

FLOSSA
Established Member
What is different about the auto kit then the manual kit?

Also smaller pics would help.
Actually the only difference between auto and manual kit is the location of the vac line for BOV and the rerouting of the transmission lines for an auto. This kit will fit the manual just the same as an auto, brackets and all parts are the same. Sorry for the large pics but I thought it would be nice to show any imperfections of the kit as is.

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
Just finished the install of mine, have a buddy looking around for one now. Will this kit comes with everything(coolant tank, pieces to re-route coolant houses, PCV items, etc)? He may be interested

5.0favaloro

FLOSSA
Established Member
Just finished the install of mine, have a buddy looking around for one now. Will this kit comes with everything(coolant tank, pieces to re-route coolant houses, PCV items, etc)? He may be interested
It will have the coolant tank and some hoses but I would need to buy new or swap parts with the buyer in order to have all things necessary for a complete install. Like the stock fan unmodified, the big coolant hose and some vac lines. Personally, It would be easier to use slimline electric fans instead of the stock fan modification .

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
It will have the coolant tank and some hoses but I would need to buy new or swap parts with the buyer in order to have all things necessary for a complete install. Like the stock fan unmodified, the big coolant hose and some vac lines. Personally, It would be easier to use slimline electric fans instead of the stock fan modification .

3700$ shipped to 95620?

stang8psi

Established Member
Yup op your kit used is worth no more than 3400-3600, sorry bro its just the going rate for the vortech. The Paxton's can bring 3700-3800 because of the bigger better unit. And of course that is for a complete kit all hoses and fittings.

5.0favaloro

FLOSSA
Established Member
Yup op your kit used is worth no more than 3400-3600, sorry bro its just the going rate for the vortech. The Paxton's can bring 3700-3800 because of the bigger better unit. And of course that is for a complete kit all hoses and fittings.
I respect your opinion and maybe I'm being a little selfish on my price. It's a kick in the ass when you pay full price and then sell for far less after little use. I'll have to see what an average shipping price would be and consider letting it go for a fare price.

5.0favaloro

FLOSSA
Established Member
Is it just me or one of those blue end align bolt look crooked ?
Ha ha! Yeah it does look bent but it's because the bolt is smaller in circumference to the spacer it's going through. If you look closely you can see the bolt head on the opposite side of the plate is for the lower alignment and not what looks like it would belong to the top one.

Last edited:

stang8psi

Established Member
yea it sucks man.. A few of us went through the same thing a few months ago and were only able to get about 3700-3800 for our tuner kits.. and we all had low miles and use also..

stanger95

Established Member
i didnt know they used different units, i thought they are the same. so i shouldlook for a paxton kit then?

Users who are viewing this thread