FOR SALE: FOR SALE: Two Sets of 19s - True Forged Speed 7 & CCW SP500

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
*SOLD*

Want to sell all together. Not willing to ship…I dont have time. Pickup is in North NJ close to MetLife Stadium. Stored in my climate controlled garage wrapped in cotton towels.

True Forged Speed 7 - Setup has less than 25 miles on them. 3 piece, 19x9 19x10.5, Dunlop SportMaxx GT 265/35 285/35, chrome centers, matte black lips & hardware, inner barrels matte black, hidden valve stems, 03-04 Cobra IRS fitment, setup 2000 Saleen non-IRS and they sat fender flush

CCW SP500 - lots of miles on setup. 1 piece, polished, 19x9 19x11, Nokian ZLine 255/35 Michelin Pilot Sport 305/30 all four tires have 50% life left, one valve stem leaks & needs replacement, one front wheel had a small bend repaired (see pics, looks perfect from front), IRS fitment fender flush

Wheels 1.jpg

Wheels 2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
2 sets of forged wheels, 1 set of brand new tires…and a price low enough that you can make money off this deal.

If you come with cash, the listed price is very negotiable. I sold my Saleen and just want to empty the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Whats the repair work look like on the CCW? How much would you want for that set if you separated?

Its repaired already. Perfectly straight and balanced.

If you buy the CCWs, you need new tires. There are brand new tires in the TFs. And youre gonna spend over $1500 on tires. Thats the whole point of selling as a package. You are getting the TFs for free basically.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
If they dont sell, I will have the CCWs professionally polished and the new tires swapped on them…

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Lowered the price…after new year im pulling them and refinishing myself if not sold.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Bump for lower price. Want these gone. Bring cash and leave with over 10k in wheels/tires.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Bump for bottom line price, pulling them off market after New Year

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
lmao already reposted for sale to flip. Good deal for who bought them

That was my point this whole time…couldnt believe it took that long for someone to realize there was money to be made here.

I assumed some of the younger guys on here with free time would have jumped on this and made some flip money? Oh well, happy the guy came and can make some money here. He took an 8 hour round trip so well deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread