For Sale/Trade- Mint Stereo JL, Diamond, JVC

OrangeMachine

Established Member
Hey guys, I just upraded to an 04 comp orange cobra and I don't want to mess with the stereo quite yet. So I have some MINT equipment that only spent approx 6 months in my now sold 05 F-150. I am interested in trades for performance parts such as exhaust, intakes, anything MGW, etc. Basically, just post it up and I'll consider it. I thought I'd try this before ebay. Here's the stuff:

JVC Arsenal KD-AR5500 touch screen cd/mp3 player SOLD
Sirius Connect SIR-JVC1 direct connect sirius radio tuner with antenna
JL Slasher 300/4 amplifier
Diamond Audio Hex series 5.25" components with Titanium tweets SOLD
Monster Cable 4-way RCA's SOLD
Kicker CompVR 8" subs (2) - dual vc 4 ohm

Everything is in perfect working condition. NO flaws, scratches, etc. Nothing was abused. I'll consider any offers for direct purchases too - paypal or cash.

Last edited:

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
Hey I've got TWO JL W1 10"'s in a sealed box. I've got a PPI amp driving them and it sounds good. Too make it short would that JL amp push them better than that PPI. I think it's a 280 AMP. It's a 4Ch amp and I hooked all my stuff up myself I just don't know that much. I've got it bridged for 4 OHMS to each speaker. Anyways let me know what you think. If you think it would I may be interested in buying it.

OrangeMachine

Established Member
I don't know, PPI is a good brand. I can't say one way or the other whether it would push them harder. I know you wouldn't be dissapointed though. It was a little much for my JL 10w0's, I'll tell you that much. Nice, solid amp with a lot of adjustability. You can always resell it if you don't think it's up to par with the PPI's. I bet it is though.

Users who are viewing this thread