For Sale Or Trade A Lentech Street AOD Transmission

WildCobra

KOTS
Established Member
Ok I bought this 1993 Ford Mustang with a Lentech Aod Trans I am looking for more of a drag car so Building a New Motor and I am going with a C4 With A Pro Brake that is lighter than the AOD so here is all the Info I have about it only has 15K miles on trans Rated to 600 h.p. w/4R70W input shafts! Overview: Features the 1-2-3/4 shift pattern originated by Lentech, compression engine braking in manual second, electric overdrive delete (or lockout) and 4R70W input shafts. This transmission is pressure modulated, meaning the throttle pressure cable controls the mainline pressure with the opening and closing of the throttle. These units are fully automatic with manual shift capability, and their shift "feel" is custom tailored to your application based on information taken about your combination at time of order. With Street Bruiser units, overdrive should remain locked out until at freeway cruising speed.Specifications: Quality selected core, completely stripped, all major components washed and inspected for excessive wear Pump modified for better lube and cooler flow Clutch cylinders modified for extra clutches 26 modifications in strategic areas for efficient clutch operation and life 6 "high energy 3-4 clutches 3 intermediate clutches 5 forward clutches 3 or 4 reverse clutches New O/D band All new seals, gaskets, and filter New bushings and thrustwasher where needed) New intermediate one-way clutch and spiral lock ring New low one-way clutch Lentech 1-2-3/4 Valve Body with electric O/D delete 31 spline 4R70W input shaft and HD midshaft .New oil pan and bolts Re-assembled with all critical clearances adjusted for high performance/racing use Cast gray finish 10"Convertor 2800 to 3200 reduces rotating mass Fully brazed constuction increases durability Torrington needle thrust bearings Heavy duty mounting ring for 3/8" NF bolts Electronic balance Custom 31 spline for use with Street Bruiser model AOD, or AODs using 31 spline 1 piece shafts This Is all the paper work I have open to offers To SVT MEMBERS
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/pts/2431484695.html

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
If I had the tools to take my trans out I would trade you, I have a built C4 in my car and would love an AOD, Gl with your sale.

g'z rayo

Established Member
sorry the ignorant ? but what does aod stand for???? whats difference from a c4??

rustyruststang8

Established Member
how much shipped to 28544? how can you verify its a Lentech? and it says it has a electric O/D delete? so that meens it doesnt have od any more then?

Last edited:

WildCobra

KOTS
Established Member
Yes still for sale sorry guys have been working alot of hours will get you that info soon on shipping !

Users who are viewing this thread