For Sale: New Whipple 550HP SC kit, Ford Racing - 2005-06 Mustang GT

1fastTbird

Established Member
For sale is my brand new in box Ford Racing 550HP intercooled Whipple supercharger kit for a 2005-06 Mustang GT with manual transmission. This setup was shipped directly from Whipple and I have only opened the boxes to take inventory of the parts per the instructions from Whipple. Whipple ships the blower encased in foam so as to prevent damage through the freight process (their packaging is quite impressive) and I can assure you the unit is perfect.

I prefer a local sale as shipping will be expensive. I am located in Doylestown, PA. Retails for $6800-$7600. I am taking my project in a different direction so my loss is your gain.
Price: $4900

PM me or email me at [email protected] with any questions.

Picture: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/965sglio7nqlxjn/d6Z2ZaAAK2

Part Number: FMS-M-6066-M11

PRODUCT FEATURES
- 550 Horsepower, 542 lb/ft of Torque
- 2.3L Twin Screw Whipple Supercharger
- Black wrinkle finish
- 11 PSI at red-line
- Ford Racing ProCal tool with performance tune
- Includes Air-to-Water Inter Cooler

Complete Kit. This Ford Racing Mustang Supercharger System comes with all the required parts needed to upgrade your Steed to a fire breathing Beast. The kit features an Air-to-Water Inter Cooler, Intake manifold, 32 lb/hr high-impedance fuel injectors, and a Ford Racing ProCal tool (voucher) with performance calibration for significantly improved throttle response and performance feel.

50 State Legal. Unlike the competitors, all Ford Racing Power Upgrade Packages are 50 state emissions legal.

Application. This Black Ford Racing Supercharger System is designed for use on the 2005 to 2006 4.6L 3V GT Mustangs with a manual transmission.

Technical Note. Due to multiple power-train calibrations, online registration (with Ford Racing) is required to receive the ProCal calibration delivery tool after purchase. Certificate is included in the packaging.

Last edited by a moderator:

1fastTbird

Established Member
$4900 This is brand new. Compare to any other kit, specifically the piece it together yourself kits, and you'll know how good of a deal this is.

Last edited by a moderator:

rzaenglein

Indy SVT
Established Member
So this is a 100% complete kit including all of this?

* Intercooler tank and plumbing
* Revolutionary W140ax Whipple twin-screw supercharger
* Massive 5 thick aluminum intercooler for superior cooling
* Oversized Fluidyne heat exchanger for increased cooling capacity
* Ford GT 38lb/hr fuel injectors
* 0 degree Ford Racing spark plugs
* Exclusive TRUE cold air intake system with 9"S&B True-flow filter
* Industry leading 95mm mass air flow meter
* Exclusive cold air intake system with 9" S&B True Flow filter

Users who are viewing this thread