For sale - Miscellaneous 2013 Mustang 5.0 parts

JBB1

Established Member
For Sale - 2013 GT miscellaneous parts
For Sale - all parts off of a 2013 Mustang 5.0 all are in great shape with less than 3000 miles on them!!!! Cleaning out garage....

Pictures can be sent upon request, or I will try to get posted up this week. Pm with a number or email address:

Oem air box assembly with filter $75.00 shipped

Stock headers $85.00 shipped (sold).

Stock fan $75.00 shipped

Stock Cats $90.00 shipped

Stock driveshaft $115.00 shipped

Like new Scroth Racing safety harnesses driver and passenger with comfort pads. Silver with black accents.. $190.00 shipped (sold).

Factory Radio and dash plate came with my sync system standard set up (housing, digital readout display and guts of unit) not sure what these go for or if there is a market. If interested please let me know and we can figure out a price, if someone knows what this should go for please let me know. (Sold)

Last edited:

nonliberal

Established Member
Looking for any reasonable offers, trying to clear out garage.
Just something to consider. A friend of mine said he got $180 at the local salvage yard for the pair of his stock cats. Said they are valuable due to having platinum in them. May want to look into that and not have to pay to ship them.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
just something to consider. A friend of mine said he got $180 at the local salvage yard for the pair of his stock cats. Said they are valuable due to having platinum in them. May want to look into that and not have to pay to ship them.

wah!!!

Users who are viewing this thread