For Sale (Houston, TX): Brand New Set of SVE Drags/Tires

StangLoveR

Established Member
For Sale (locally in Houston, TX):

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com...-Chrome-Drag-Wheel-Tire-Kit-15X10-17X45-94-14

I have a brand new 2005-2014 set of SVE Drag Wheels/tires for sale. I won't be needing these, and have never driven on them - I've only mounted the fronts and that's it!

These are actually out of stock at Late Model and don't know when they'll be back. They're listed on the site as $1629.99 PLUS tax. I'll let them go to any of our people for $1,600.

StangLoveR

Established Member
Haha, hmm this is getting interesting. Alright, how about this: we split the price above ($1,550) accordingly between wheels and tires, and you guys come by and pick 'em up and head to your fave tire shop to have them separated?

StangLoveR

Established Member
Hahaha. I can check on LateModel's website to see the price ratio of 2 new MT tires to 2 new SVE wheels and apply that ratio to the $1550 to get the final price split up. I'm actually available this weekend so if you guys are we can meet then if interested.

I should prep a list of other items I have lying around for these cars. I'll try to get that together soon and post. Actually may also be selling my beloved open-tracking car *tear*

Stormtrooper5.0

Established Member
Ha. I just thought it was an idea since you haven't had any hits yet. Not positive on my end yet just thought I'd throw out the idea. I really only want the rears so I'd have to see if I could swing the fronts or not.

20lbbooster

Established Member
I'll give you $650 for the tires.

Splitting them right down the middle is $775 for the tires. I can get them brand new, shipped to my door for ~$800.

StangLoveR

Established Member
There is only one way I'm looking at this. This set that I'm selling, which is not even available now, is $1629 at LMR, before tax. Add tax and that puts you at about $1760. I'm willing to sell them, brand new, for $1550.

I'll be doing someone a big favor at that price. Until I find someone who wants the deal, they'll sit - I have a big garage.

Users who are viewing this thread