For Sale : GRANITE HOME BAR AND LEATHER CHAIRS

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
Serious business. If I haven't been out of work for the past 2 months, and hadn't dropped $2k in car audio equipment over the past couple weeks, I would be all over this.

Folks, if you are looking for a bar, like the look of this one, and have the space for it, this is a give away price. Just the leather swivel chairs generally run $199-$399 each depending on the maker.

Edit: Knowing a thing or two about furniture, it is worth pointing out that the swivel chairs have the circular brace connecting it's legs. Many cheap stools or chair don't have that bracing. This certainly is important for durability, and for comfort, but it also means that the bar itself doesn't have a big ugly footrest bar at the base of it like many do. Bars that have the foot rest bar generally have people kicking the stuffing out of the face of the bar as they try to put their feet on the footrest resulting in you needing to have the bar refinished in no time.

GLWS!

Last edited:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
wow! I am selling my really crappy bar at our yard sale the first of August and that would look real nice replacing it. To bad I don't use it more.

Good luck with the sale ... shouldn't last long!

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Thanks guys, its a shame it doesnt fit in my family room. I'll try and get pics of the back, few drawers, wine rack..ect..

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Gl with the sale! I have a very similar piece but its a buffet and I use it as a TV stand. Took the middle cabinet door out and the stereo equipment for perfect in there

mystic04

Established Member
Hey Cookie how the hell you been !!! long time no see.you going to be at the show this saturday at DCCCC i may stop down to check things out.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Doing well, just havent been on in a while, work and home renovations leave me with little time for much else... I wish i could go, Im in Hawaii right now visiting a friend in the Coast Guard..

On a side note, Im uploading new pics in a few min..

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
Can't believe this bar hasn't sold yet.

If anyone has any interest in it, try to check out prices at places that sells bar sets - Havertys, Great Gatherings, Offenbachers, etc... and you will see how good of a price this is. Especially keep in mind the stone top when pricing them. That top is sweet- don't have to worry about all the damage that will happen to a wooden topped bar.

Users who are viewing this thread