For sale [feeler]: almost new 6r80 auto transmission

bazinga11

Established Member
Hey guys, I am contemplating auto to manual swap. My car is 2014 GT with around 5300 miles (might increase as I drive). For sale would be my auto tranny, and it would come with all the necessary parts. I can ship either from Vancouver (if you're in Canada), or from Blaine (Washington) to save up on shipping costs.

Atm, I am thinking about going with a MT-82 due to lack of big funds upfront (shitty us-cad exchange rate and taxes at the border). It is a feeler thread to see if I can find a buyer for my auto tranny, and in return use the cash towards a T-56 kit instead.

Based on past sales on SVTP and since my transmission is almost brand new, I'd like to get $3400 shipped.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:

Ssgthooligan

Established Member
I'm willing to swap. Shipping would probably kill us. I have a 2013 Track Pack Premium M6. It would include everything. Tranny, McLeod RST w/ McLeod flywheel, exedy slave/throw out/ Stainless braided hose with its own remote reservoir, shaft masters Aluminum DS, Whiteline tranny bushing and a MGW Shifter. Peddles would also be included.

Users who are viewing this thread