For Sale Eaton w 2.8 steeda pulley, c&l inlet and k&n fipk

89slowgt331

Established Member
I have a eaton in great shape with a steeda 2.8 pulley I'm selling, bought it as a spare I was going to port but I got a good deal on a ported blower. I noticed the snout does not say "svt" on the front, the guy I bought it from said it was one of the ford test eaton's for our cars. I wanted to add that I noticed one of the I/C bolt is broken off flush under the blower. asking $350 obo

C & L inlet tube w coupler's and clamp's, I painted it satin black to match my whipple, I'm shure the paint would be easy to remove if you wanted to. $75

K & N FIPK (1st gen) steel heat shield, selling this for a friend, the heat shield was painted blue, in good shape filter was cleaned 2-3k before removal. $70

both the FIPK and C &L for $125

Everything for $450

1999-2004 Roush PBR Brake caliper's new with inboard (piston side pads) I bought these at a roush garage sale, I was going to try to FAB them on a foxbody I had but I sold the car. They look just like 03-04 cobra PBR's but have "roush" etched in them. $350

Shipping and pay pal fee's not included, I can email picture's to anyone interested thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread