FOR SALE: Corsa Extreme Axlebacks

fromzto5

Established Member
SOLD...

=============================================

Up for sale are my Corsa Extremes Axlebacks. They're about 1-1/2 to 2 years old, but in, of course, excellent condition. They have about 3500 miles on them only. I'm selling them because I swapped to a different set. I always switch every couple of years to mix it up.

Price is $500 obo, and I'd be willing to split the shipping costs. I'm a regular on another forum, so I don't post much here. But folks there (and some here) who know me, know how well I take care of my car and my stuff. The Corsas are in excellent shape and always regularly polished.

Reply to this thread, or PM me with your contact info and I'll get in touch with you. Feel free to text 319-SIX NINE THREE-1238.

Thanks!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Skrapmetal

Established Member
He's a newer poster here, but he's a good guy who I know locally. Good deal on an axleback that is nearly new, but $250 less than new.

JS4KIKZ

Established Member
Thanks I agree. I've enjoyed these. The new owner will enjoy an excellent quality/condition and great sounding exhaust.

Exhaust still for sale... BUMP!

These are by far, the best sounding axle backs I've heard in all my searches. The price seems right but just a bit more than I'd prefer to spend. Good luck on the sale!

fromzto5

Established Member
These are by far, the best sounding axle backs I've heard in all my searches. The price seems right but just a bit more than I'd prefer to spend. Good luck on the sale!

Thanks! These are the best for a stock/mildly modded coyote, I agree.

imlevnu

Established Member
i have a 2011 gt with vortech supercharger, im currently running borla mufflers with pipe. will this switch out easy and install without any modifications?

fromzto5

Established Member
i have a 2011 gt with vortech supercharger, im currently running borla mufflers with pipe. will this switch out easy and install without any modifications?

Yes, they will completely bolt on to the OTA pipes. If you had a Borla on there before, the Corsas will bolt right in.

Users who are viewing this thread