For Sale...CCW Classics Shot Peen Anodized Black (local only)

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Selling my near perfect condition Classics to free up some cash for another project. They have ~1500 miles on them, have never been driven in the rain nor cleaned in a car wash (hand detailed and polished every 100 miles), have also been garage kept since I bought them. Looking to get $2400 firm for them and please only local pickup. Not trying to deal with shipping these wheels at the moment.

I'll have better pics of each wheel in the next day or two, going out of town for the weekend.

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
you have any offset / backspacing #'s... front and rear size width etc

looks great on a solid axle but question about an IRS and what it will look like

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
you have any offset / backspacing #'s... front and rear size width etc

looks great on a solid axle but question about an IRS and what it will look like

Sorry about the lack of info.

Front: 18x9.5 with 6.25" backspacing
Rear: 18x11 with 6.75" backspacing

CCW does not release their offsets for these cars so I am not sure what they are exactly. What I do know is I have seen a ton of these sets being swapped from GT to cobra and Cobra to GT without issues. I am pretty sure they produce the same spec wheels for both the SLA and IRS.

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
i've got a set of satin 17x9 and 17x10.5 AFS 03 cobras that i baught brand new. tires are 275-40-17 nitto NT555 front and 315-35-17 Mickey Thompson drag Radials. the complete setup has less than 1000 miles. Trade plus cash :beer:

94svtcobraftw

Established Member
just a lil info about the backspacing, I bought a set from a friend of mine who had them on his termi, and they fit beautifully on his with the irs. and they fit about the same on my 94 solid axle

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
Still have these? If you changed your mind about shipping them pm me I'm interested.

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Back up...

No longer a feeler, these wheels are for sale.

Shipping is left to the buyer, with how shipping companies are charging these days I would rather not even know what it would cost to ship them.

VADEi2

DAl2K FOl2CE
Established Member
No I bought them from him :). They fit great on my 99 cobra with 94 SRA.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread