for sale 98 csvt silver frost

spdrac430

Established Member
for sale 98 csvt silver frost 3500

lost my job to day so im selling all my cars and keeping my bike so its gota go 3500 obo if interested let me know ill send pics it has the cleanist leather and interier that iv see all the plans have changed now mustangs gone the focus is gone and this will soon be gone

Last edited:

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
lost my job to day so im selling all my cars and keeping my bike so its gota go 4000 obo if interested let me know ill send pics it has the cleanist leather and interier that iv see all the plans have changed now mustangs gone the focus is gone and this will soon be gone gona keep the suzuki bulevard m50 though :(

Price, Pics, Miles, Mods, Condition etc?

spdrac430

Established Member
columbus ohio pics will be soon and has been programed and a cai it was done 2004 the program all records are at germain ford used to be dick ruhl and was owend by his nephew real clean i had plans but the job thing changed them may 116000 on it all highway drove to nc once a month for jobs and such fun and stuff good sound car just need all my toys gone baut a lil 1000 doller 85 celica pos to drive in the rain and snow http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm267/greenv6/?action=view&current=0708081611.jpg the only pic 98 gt win was put on it

spdrac430

Established Member
like what and ya i want just a differant car i like mine just i miss my stang to much email me [email protected] or call 614-214-8610 id take 3250 for my car somthin good on gas decent and not junk and drivable
focus zx3 zx2 stick or auto some paint issues wont mater i work at a bodyshop

ps im never on this just call or email me

Last edited:

mineralrob

Established Member
Ok i'll give u a call but i would trade my civic hatch?? Here goes the mods and some pics

Heres the mods

Engine:

-jdm b16a2
-Lsd
-Apexi n1 catback exhaust
-5" test pipe
-anr race header (equal length)
-password cf whale penis intake
-ctr n1 crank pulley
-compeition clutch stage 2 street/strip disc
-hasport engine mounts

-Paint= Car is painted inside and out antique pine pearl and the roof is black.Color kinda looks like a olive green with a gold hue. Kinda changes depending on the lighting.
-vis carbon fiber hood
-carbon fiber duckbill wing
-spoon mirrors
-wings west rs front lip (the real deal from back in the day)
-jdm eg6 stanley sidemarkers
-jdm eg6 headlights and corner lights
-jdm eg6 bronze quarter panel glass and rear hatch glass
-jdm eg6 stanley yellow fog lights
-6000k hids

-ground control coilovers
-koni yellows
-eg6 front strut bar
-cusco carbon fiber rear strut bar
-beaks rear lower tie bar
-blox lca's
-15" black rota slipstreams
-falken ziew 512's

-del sol front seats ( red stripe)
-jdm eg6 fog switch, defrost switch, gauge cluster, climate control, clock ( everything lights up amber)
-jdm eg6 coin pocket
-ctr shift boot (red stich)
-gsr shift knob -jdm eg6 steering wheel
-eg6 arm rest
-eg6 audio console
-pioneer head unit

IMG_0990.jpg

DSC02606.jpg

DSC02582.jpg

DSC02583.jpg

DSC02584.jpg

DSC02585.jpg

DSC02586.jpg

DSC02587.jpg

DSC02589.jpg

DSC02530.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

Car has extra hood,2 sets of wheels, and alot of the stock parts.

spdrac430

Established Member
damn thats nice im interested in it i need to buy 2 rear struts 70 a piece new ford struts lol i work at ford so good price thats all they just started to go and new stabilizer links please call what would u sell it for

Last edited:

mineralrob

Established Member
Thats a good question. I want a Contour SVT pretty bad and i want a silver one . I've not thought of a price yet but if your interested i'm sure we could work something out. I'll probaly make a post on here about it. I'll give u a call tonight if thats cooL?:rockon:

Last edited:

spdrac430

Established Member
thats cool iv only had 3 offers for my car and they where all suprised on how clean it was one wants to trade a gsxr 750 for it i just want a nother mustang lol i miss mine but would need to get somthing good on gas too lol

Users who are viewing this thread