FOR SALE : 93 ford taurus sho with 108,000 miles

TheBoss23

well hello there! I have here a beautiful 93 ford Taurus sho with a 3.2 v6 motor and very rear nowadays, the motor was made by Yamaha ! so it is a very stong motor and will last a long time. it has 108,000 orginal miles body is in good condition. has stock jbl speakers all around pioneer cd player aftermarket, alloy wheels. runs excellent. It does have some pick up and go to it. the miles go up daily as it is my daily driven car. this is the original motor, no leaks whatsoever. This car is one of the most solid SHOs you can find in my area. this car has been very well maintained buy me for the past year since I have had it. I have replace a lot of stuff since owning it. I do have pics and they are blurry since the camera I had at the time was crappy. need to get rid of asap. looking to help my folks out. the price im asking is what I spent on in parts and labor alone. my loss is your gain. it has new subframe , mounts, subframe bushings, outter tie rod ends, rack and pinion, and lastly power steering pump. it will need a new exhaust, otherwise runs great with no problem from point a to b. the exhaust has a major exhaust leak in it.

check my craigslist ad for pics http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/4547484535.html

asking $1,800 firm. this week only. if you look it up in the kbb it is worth $3,500. any other questions please contact me at 708-244-5485 my name is domonic. sorry for the pics being blurry.

thanks for checking this ad out

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread