For Sale : '89 Mustang Notchback 5.0L

Bryan_Roberts

Established Member
I honestly don't know what's going on. I was the one who was going to buy it, but I haven't heard anything from him in a week. No email, no PM's, no phone calls. I'm moving on to something else. You can have at it if want it.

Bryan_Roberts

Established Member
I would just like to say that I am highly disappointed in the way things happened with this vehicle. You and I had a deal worked out with good communication and then you drop off the face of the planet. It's been 2 weeks and I still haven't heard a word from you. A little common courtesy would have gone a long way, instead you've shown me, and hopefully others, how low of a level you reside on. I honestly don't give a damn what happened with the car, I'm more frustrated and utterly disappointed in the fact that I was told you were a legitimate guy to do business with and you prove to be the opposite. I just hope that anyone that does business with you is not treated the way I was. Buyers beware and make sure he will keep his word if you try and do business with him.

Please do me the honor of replying to this so I can see what kind of BS excuse I get. Have a good day and it was a pleasure not doing business with you.

Bryan

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i too am baffled and thought this was a good deal for you which is why i contacted both of you vouching for one another. i know the op has been on the forums posting and even starting other threads yet not acknowledging your emails and questions. i apologize for setting you up with this bryan but i know you have already moved on.

op, if the car is off of the market or you went with a different route then just state that instead of leaving a dedicated buyer flapping in the wind:shrug:

Bryan, again welcome to the site and just shrug this one off. this is a good community here and carries a wealth of knowledge. i am sure in the end he has his reasons but communicating them would have gone a long way.

Bryan_Roberts

Established Member
Which gives you the right to completely ignore me? How was I to know that the car sold to someone else when you'd told me the night before you had no problem with hanging on to it until I got home? As far as I knew, the car was sold to me when you made that post. Again, a little common courtesy would have been nice instead of leaving me to sit around and wait. All it would have taken was a simple reply to my email stating that you'd sold it to someone else. It's a shame that it took me calling you out on the forum to get the response I needed.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i see your point op, there is no way anyone could misunderstand from post 50 to the end that the person above was the buyer. truly it is not a big deal if you sold it locally, understandable even for convenience however telling the man would have been nice.

let the thread die, not even worth it............

Users who are viewing this thread