FOR SALE: 2005-2009 Ford Mustang GT Roush R2300 Supercharger Kit 550+ HP

1fastTbird

Established Member
SOLD

This used Roush R2300 Mustang GT Supercharger Kit is engineered for the 2005-2009 models and brings your car's total power to an impressive 550 hp and 500 lb-ft at the flywheel on a stock block 4.6L 3V with manual transmission. This kit is capable of producing over 650HP on a built 4.6L 3V motor. Make as little or as much power as you want.

In addition to the parts that come with the Phase 2 kit, I am including an alternator which is already modified for easy installation, a VMP Hub system with 2.7" bolt-on 8-rib supercharger pulley (which allows for quick pulley changes for dialing in boost,) 6-rib and 8-rib pulley setup with belts so you can run your choice, UPR catch can that's fit onto the driver side PCV line and bolts into the air filter shroud. Also includes huge 2014 GT500 heat exchanger which has significantly more cooling capacity verses the small stock Roush exchanger.

This setup has ~40,000 miles on it and the blower was recently rebuilt and turns easily and smoothly. The 2.3L TVS supercharger is the same model as used on the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500, so rest assured that they are designed for 100k+ mile lifespan. This is one of the best blowers available for the 4.6L 3V Mustangs. You will need custom tuning for your own vehicle.
Selling to raise funds for a home purchase - I purchased this from the original owner in January and have not yet installed it on my car.

A connector on the GT500 fuel system wiring harness pulled off of the wire, and is not damaged and can be easily reattached. Including a complete Mustang wiring harness just in case you need to use/modify some stock style connectors for your installation.

Below is a list of the components included in the ROUSH Single Belt with Phase 2 upgrade kit for the Mustang GT:

TVS2300 supercharger
Induction system
Fuel charging assembly
Wiring
VMP Bolt-on supercharger pulley snout allows for easy switch-out (upgrade) later
Includes GT500 fuel system upgrade to meet fuel need at higher horsepower
Roush 52lb injectors
Dual 60mm throttle body

Located in Doylestown, PA. I prefer a local sale. Cash or PayPal (buyer pays fee.)

Price: $3900 obo

All of this cost over $7700 new.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread