FOR SALE: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Rumble Bee

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
FOR SALE: A great looking and great running 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Rumble Bee #3831. Limited edition from Dodge only made for two years; 2004 and 2005. Came in yellow with a black stripe and black with a yellow stripe as you see here. This truck turns heads and gets compliments all the time. No leaks, no squeaks, no funny noises, no problems. Everything works. 72xxx miles and counting as this is my daily driver. 2wd, 5.7 HEMI, 545RFE automatic trans, cold air conditioning, hot heater, 20” aluminum wheels with good tires, spray in bed liner, trailer hitch, tinted windows, cloth seats, power driver’s seat, cruise control, tilt wheel, power windows, power locks, power and heated mirrors, remote keyless entry with one fob, factory cd player am/fm radio, overhead console with temp/compass display. Ground effects were removed and sold. McGaughys 2/4.5 lowering kit, which uses drop spindles up front and a flip kit in the rear. New front upper control arms/ball joints, and lower ball joints and truck was aligned, also Belltech shocks installed in the rear; all this was performed about 10k miles ago. Has been maintained with regular oil and filter changes, transmission service, spark plugs, throttle body cleaning.

Vehicle is financed through Capital One auto finance. To ensure the peace of mind for both parties I would like to complete the transaction through an escrow service, paid for by me. No trades. Serious buyers only. The truck is sold as is – no warranty expressed or implied. If interested or if you have any questions I can be reached via PM, email, or by call/text at Nine 3 One – 33 Eight – One Zero 6 Five.

Asking $13,000 OBO.

Located in Nacogdoches, TX.

Lateapril120_zps2c664e6f.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread