For Sale: 2003 Torch Red Whippled Mach 1

scotmach

Established Member
Car has 21,000 miles on it with less than 4,000 on complete build and is one of maybe three in the world like it. Made 718 rwhp/735 rwtq @ 25lbs. of boost on a Mustang Dyno with a mix of pump/Torco. The motor is a fully built aluminum block built by Modular Performance with the upgraded Jan 05 heads with Livernois springs and GT cams. ARP studs were used thruout. The oil pan is a Canton deep sump. Oil pump is from Melling. A Kellog forged crank with Diamond pistons and Manley H beam rods complete the bottom end topped off with a 2.3 Whipple making 22-23 lbs. of boost. Transmission is an 03-04 Cobra T-56 with a 26 spline input shaft and a Centerforce DFX clutch and Ford Racing steel flywheel. Rear has 31 spline axles with 3.73's and a Trac Loc. Has full suspension including PSR k-member and MM coilovers, MM subframe connectors, and MM CC plates. Full fuel system completeted with a 03-04 Cobra tank, GT pumps, stage II modified FPDM, BAP, wire upgrade, and larger fuel lines. Car weighed 3420 on a truck scale. Exhaust has Kooks 1 3/4 longtubes, 3" Kooks off road x-pipe, and a Bassani catback with 4" Bassani tips. Wheels are Mach 1 Black Chrome 17x9 up front with BFG 275/40-17" tires and 17x10.5 in the rear with Hoosier 335/35-17" tires. All tires basically brand new. Many many more mods. Asking $27,000 or B/O. For more info and pics email me @ [email protected].

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
If you could that would be awesome.. I have the same LT's and Xpipe and I'm trying to figure out what catback I want.. There aren't many sound clips of Kooks stuff.

scotmach

Established Member
$28,000. I have many more mods than I listed and there is no other car like this. You could see for yourself in person as I see your also from CT.

Red__03GT

Established Member
Damn, I don't have nearly enough to take it off your hands... but you should definitely take me for a spin haha

Snakebite06

Sell me a TERMINATOR!!!
Established Member
Pictures would be great. My number is 864 723 2892. I never check my email as I am afraid how many emails I have compiled over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread