For Sale 2003 Oxford White Cobra Coupe Near Indianapolis

hblack

Established Member
Some background before I get into the details. I bought the car Oct. of 2015 and in the 3 years I've owned it, it's mostly sat in my garage; I've put maybe 4,000 miles on it. The car currently has over 83K miles I think it's around 83,4xx, can't remember the exact number right now. I was originally going to building the car up, which I did start to do, but I just lost interest in the car over the years and I'm looking to buy a house soon; so that's the main reason I'm looking to sell. I did just move to Noblesville, IN about a month and a half ago from Missouri. I still have Missouri plates on the car, and the title is still a Missouri title. It is a very clean car (don't mind un-vacuumed carpet or little dirty engine bay, I can clean it up/vacuum). I have the title in hand, no lien on the car. Not a salvaged car either.

Anyway here's a break down of the modifications:

Modifications done before I bought the car:
-2.76" Upper pulley
-Bassini catted X-Pipe
-Borla stinger cat back
-Ford Performance Rear Diff Cover
-KN FIPK air filter (I have replaced this with an AMSOIL air filter)
-Tuned (previous owner said this made 468hp/480lbf, I have not had it re-tuned or dyno'd at all)

Modifications I have personally done:
-Brand New Tremec T56 Magnum Transmission (2.66 1st gear ratio, has about 1,000 miles on it)
-Centerforce DFX Clutch
-Brand new ford performance clutch fork, heavy duty throwout bearing, pilot bearing, ARP flywheel and pressure plate bolts
-Spec 8 Billet Aluminum flywheel
-Mcleod adjustable pivot ball stud.
-Steeda Tri-ax shifter handle
-Black powder coated Lethal Performance Intercooler and Radiator reservoir tanks
-MM Full length sub-frame connectors, welded in and painted black
-Steeda bumpsteer kit, and balljoints
-New Ford Performance Electric intercooler pump.
-MT ET Street 2's on rear 315/35/17 (Tread is still very good)
-Polished Cobra replica wheels

The car does have a few nicks from driving on the road all are pretty small. The previous owner covered some of them up with a touch up paint. The rear gears whine/chirp in high gear (like 5th-6th) if your just cruising along at like highway speed, I know this can be common with some cobra's. I was going to get new gears swapped in but haven't had the time. I'm looking to get $19,000.00/obo; I would prefer cash, but I can work with you if you have a bank loan, money transfer, check, etc. You can call or text 317-349-1510.
resized left.jpg
resized right.jpg
resized back.jpg
resized interior front.jpg
resized interior back.jpg
resized engine bay.jpg
resized.jpg

Attachments

• Cobra-Resized.jpg
    Cobra-Resized.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 333

ConcreteJoe

Established Member
Nice looking car. Was looking for one in white forever , put money into the house instead .
Bump for you.

Users who are viewing this thread