For Sale: 2003 Ford F150 SVT Lightning- $17,000

howie8124

Established Member
Hey everyone, I'm looking to sell my black 2003 Lightning.

Quick details
  1. Black
  2. 76,500 miles
  3. All stock
  4. Rust Free
  5. Located on Cape Cod in Massachusetts

I've only had the truck for a short while now but unfortunately my 96 saleen is taking up all of my time so I don't really need the truck.

The truck looks great and drives even better. Its virtually stock, no performance modifications at all. Visually the truck looks the part, it does have a few small imperfections with light scratches and rock chips as you would expect with 76,500 miles. The interior is great, no rips in the seats or stains on the suede. It does have some slight knotting from getting in and out but we all know that can be easily fixed. I did have the windows tinted but that can be pulled off if the next owner wants to do so.

I drove this truck as much as possible all summer long and it was a blast to cruise around in this thing. Much more relaxed ride than the cobras. It looks as if it has not seen winter quite possibly ever. I'd put this truck up against most show trucks for the undercarriage.

Now the only flaw on the truck is it was in an accident, that will show on the carfax, not going to hide anything. I talked to the last owner, he told me it hit a deer on the passenger front fender. It still retains the Ford fender and it appears the paint was just blended.

I'm asking $17,000 for the truck. Feel free to ask questions on here or PM me.

*Pictures to come

Thank you,
John

Users who are viewing this thread