For Sale 2 quarts of Mystichrome paint

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
As the title reads, 2 quarts of Mystichrome Metallic paint code G6. The paint is new and has never been opened. It's BASF paint in Glasurit 55 line. Looking to sell locally I really don't want to ship it. But I won't lose a sale over shipping

$700.00 for both quarts local and what ever shipping would be if shipped

mystic04

Established Member
Caught me at the wrong time for this i need to paint the underside of my hood, being the factory skipped that part. if you could hold this for a week i'll take the other quart pm me the price and i'll get back to you today.need to hold cause i am going away for the week. i see it's not dupont paint is it going to match? Again drop me a pm on this thanks.

convert03cobra

Established Member
It would be cool for you Mystic guys to paint your helmet to match your car.

But I like Jason's pink helmet and Tim's flower helmet. It looks much better then the helmet they have to wear while riding the short bus.

eds%20short%20bus.jpg

Last edited:

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
Caught me at the wrong time for this i need to paint the underside of my hood, being the factory skipped that part. if you could hold this for a week i'll take the other quart pm me the price and i'll get back to you today.need to hold cause i am going away for the week. i see it's not dupont paint is it going to match? Again drop me a pm on this thanks.

I pm'd you the price. The color match is good but to be honest it's not a panel paintable color I would blend the color out. I painted the frontend of my car and it looks very close some may not even notice but I see the difference but eventually I'll paint the rest of the car.

mystic04

Established Member
Ok thanks for being honest on the matching, being it's only going under the hood it would look ok i guess because being their is not paint it wouldn't take away from the rest fo the car being it's not on the outside. I am going to have to think this one over now. i would like to get the dupont paint. ok if you get another buyer while am gone then don't waite for me.

Users who are viewing this thread