for sale 1999 cobra 100% stock!

saleenmark30

Established Member
I'm selling my 1999 cobra. 100% stock right down to the mufflers! The car has 76,000 miles and everything works even the air. The only thing is the abs light is on but I did not care because I hate abs. I bought this car in the winter as a theft recovery and it needed the front clip and airbags replaced. The whole car was completely repainted. I repainted all of it only because I could and did not want to worry about the color matching. It looks beautiful! The car was in good shape when I got it I'm just picky. It is red with dark charcoal interior. I put new tinted headlights and foglights in it with new bezels. It has a new battery, radiator and king cobra clutch and flywheel. The clutch has less than 200 miles on it. It has goodyear tires with a couple thousand miles on them, not cheap one the originals. I have only put 500 miles on it since December and just don't use it. It sits in my garage with a cover. Does not leak any fluids. It has been extremely well taken care of. I bought it from the original owner who was a lady. I have a copy of the original title somewhere to prove it. Although I have not seen it lately. It drives fine no unusual noises. I replaced the clutch because of the throwout bearing making noises. I am getting rid of because it is to hard to put my daughter into it. I have my saleen explorer and I'm thinking of getting a marauder or crown vic sport for a toy with some room.

I'm asking $8,500 O.B.
I can email any other pics needed. I have more just did not want to upload all of them. You can give me a call if needed too. 586-557-6939. Thanks, Mark.http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1550&ppuser=71552

Last edited:

saleenmark30

Established Member
Nope all clean. She had basic insurance and when they found it I knew the shop it went to and thats how I got it. I just had some kid come and drive it and he is going to the bank tom and see what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread