For Sale: 1997 Aztec Gold GT

tp9595

Established Member
EDIT: See post 3 for pics.

Selling my 1997 GT. Aztec Gold, 1 of 1135 made in 1997. 5 speed, under 72k miles. Paint is mint (car was repainted before i bought it, not sure when) and it has invisible covers on the front bumper, lower area of the hood, and rear bumper, so there are no chips or bug-remains. No accidents. The car was kept in great shape, washed at least once a week. Will be sold with the stock wheels, which are plasti-dipped black, NOT the saleens or cobra wheels in the pics I have.

Mods:
Under drive pulleys
Intake, plenum, throttle body
Long tubes, catted H, slp's
3.73's
Short throw shifter
Eibach pro kit springs
Koni shocks and struts
Mach 1 seats, floor mats
Mach 1 chin spoiler
Caliper covers, painted to match the car
A-pillar gauges for voltage and coolant temp.
Interior panels- door cups, overhead light, and radio bezel painted to match the car
CT legal tints
Kicker speakers
Brake pads and rotors recently replaced

Looking for $8000 obo. Will only consider trades plus cash on my end for an 03/04 cobra with more than 80k. Car located in Stamford, ct, but can be shipped at the buyers expense. However, I will not trade without seeing the car first.

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Photobucket sonn..but GLWS..my old car and she is a Cream puff...I want it back but dont have the funds right now. This is the cleanest sn95 GT you will find anywhere. Color is superb in person

zpstang96

Established Member
OP is my brother; I've got some pics. Clean car and well taken care of. He honestly drives like a 70 year old woman.

Qt72ya8l.jpg

ZHai1ZVl.jpg

oh1SwvGl.jpg

WNLFKKZl.jpg

qJKjldxl.jpg

gUQuo5Dl.jpg

tp9595

Established Member
there are more pics, including interior and the wheels the car will be sold with, in the photobucket link

carpediem50

Established Member
Is this still for sale? What tires are on the stock 16" wheels, and what shape are the tires in?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread