For sale: 1996 Mystic

lafeva

Established Member
Beautiful car I've actually put tires on this car a few yrs back( merchants in ashburn) u should bring it by again before it sells I love this car!

roadbratt

i drive the speed limit
Established Member
Love the car, if i get my car sold before you sell yours ill have the cash.

Thanks man. Here are some additional photos of the car:

https://picasaweb.google.com/105385382519775734441/1996MustangMysticCobra?authkey=Gv1sRgCNTu096Swa65HQ&feat=directlink

I've owned it since 2007 and it has been a great car to me. Sadly, I bought an older muscle car and that has been taking up most of my time. I'd really like to see the car go to somebody who has time to appreciate it.

And lafeva, thanks man. I've seen your red one over there several times in the past. I keep meaning to park the car over in that shopping center to attract attention, but I'm not trying to get it towed.

I'm going in for oral surgery tomorrow, so if you have any questions, please feel free to msg me on here and I'll reply as soon as the pain killers bring me back to reality.

Cheers,
Andrew

Edit.. the photos are from February/March. The car is still the same, except that it has brand new Nittos installed.

nitrovic

Established Member
This was my car prior to selling it to Andrew!!!!

That car is sick!!! I used Poorboys polish, wax, and sealant on that thing when I owned it on a bi-monthly basis. That car was as clean as they come.

If I didn't just buy a Cobra two months ago I would buy the Mystic back in a heartbeat bro, BIG bump for you!!

roadbratt

i drive the speed limit
Established Member
This was my car prior to selling it to Andrew!!!!

That car is sick!!! I used Poorboys polish, wax, and sealant on that thing when I owned it on a bi-monthly basis. That car was as clean as they come.

If I didn't just buy a Cobra two months ago I would buy the Mystic back in a heartbeat bro, BIG bump for you!!

Wow, small world! Thanks for the bump man. The car was great to me - zero problems whatsoever, and it always turned heads! But it's time to move on, and I already have a '70 El Camino stealing my attention.

Cheers, man.

Users who are viewing this thread