For Sale 03 Cobra Torch Red 10th Anniversary 19.5k miles

baby2000

Established Member
I bought the car 2 years ago and it was stock. I bought off an older couple that had a 16year kid. They had to pay for the insurance on the kid just in case he took joy riding when they weren’t home and it was getting expensive. When I got it was bone stock except for cosmetic stuff and it had 9k miles and I am the second owner. It had the Cobra in the grille, black lettering on the rear bumper, cobra gas cap and a small antennae. It has been a great car and is in really good shape. It does have a little scratch that is not noticeable unless you are really looking on the driver side rear quarter panel. I have always changed the oil every 3000 miles or every 3 months usually every 3 months with mobile one full synthetic. When I first got the car I did a CAI, 2.93 pulley with Predator tune from RWTD and a magnaflow 3inch cat back. Like this, the car put down 455 horse to the wheels and 450 torque. I took it to the track and the car ran a best of 12.1@115. I felt the car needed a little more and added a dynotune nitrous kit and sprayed a 50 shot. I took it to the dyno to make sure that everything was running great and it put down 520 horse to the wheels and 525 torque. I took it to the track again and it ran a 11.75@118 granny shifting. Here is a list of mods that I have done since to help me run the car better at the track The car has been at track a total of 6 times with about 4 runs each night and only have been down the track with the nitrous about 4 times. The good thing about this car is it rides like a stock car with the 2.93 pully but just in case you need a little more the nitrous is there waiting.

1. Line Lock
2. Billetflow Irs Brace
3. Magnaflow 3 inch cat back
4. Dynotune Nitrous and purge kit
5. Steeda and Shift knob
6. MSD Window Switch
7. Ram HD Clutch and 26spline Input Shaft
8. 4.10 Gears
9. Raptor Shift Light
10. Wheels and Slicks
11. Moroblue Intake
12. Predator and tune
13. Mafia, 60 pound Injectors and Bap

I now have a GT500 cobra in the front grille with the purge coming out of the cobra’s mouth and the nitrous bottle is painted torch red and has acobra emblem on it. I just got new tires in the front and have nitto 315 in the rear. Right now I am in the process of spraying a 150 shot, 75 out of the hole and 75 in second gear. I am working with the tuner and dataloging so that he can get the tune right where it should be. This car has been done right and I did a lot of research before I did any of these parts. I am hoping that with my driving I can get the car in high 10’s. The car is in great shape and I was it every weekend and 2 times a year I buff it and wax it with zanio. It has been a great car and I hate to see it go but I am making a deal with a guy that wants to sell his gen1 lightning. I am asking 27.5k obo for the car and I have pics upon request.

Users who are viewing this thread