Established Member
Premium Member
vomit.gif

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You are talking about Carson right...What are your thoughts on the demon :D

lol.... hopefully owner is selling the demon and getting into a GT500.

put som new wheels on dat whip, son!

RePreZentS!

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm a fan of the Eagles
I'm a fan of Carson Wentz
I'm a fan of the Dodge Demon
I'm a fan of F8 Green

Having said that...the seats, wheels, and stereo system should not be on the Demon. If the car was stock(crate stock) and at market value i'd entertain the idea.

Twisted2v

Established Member
They censored the big green dildo in the drivers seat. JK I’m a fan of a rival.

All of the other mods are fine. It supports entrepreneurs and jobs in the auto aftermarket.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Does the price adjustment/whatever come from it being a rare car or because a footballer owned it? Did those cars have that much of a markup from MSRP?

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Does the price adjustment/whatever come from it being a rare car or because a footballer owned it? Did those cars have that much of a markup from MSRP?

Yeah several dealerships had ADM's similar to this when it was released, they was thinking there would be a tsunami of customers for the car when only about 2/3rds of them was sold by the middle of 2019. The rest either had the ADM removed or are still sitting with them in place.

All I got to say is those dealerships must love losing money as they are force to pay taxes on the vehicles while they sit on the lot, a very similar situation happen with the Trackhawks as they too have not moved many off them due to the sky high price.

Highest price I seen when the Demon was out was $300,000 lucky there was no takers for over a year and so I think they might of sold it for $100,000 as it was off their web page. It was black and had the crate and 2 seat option.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Ugly as sin with the wheels.

There is a destroyer grey forsale in Louisiana. The drawback is the serialized dash plaque states built for Satan. I'm not that religious but it would freak me looking at that every day.

Users who are viewing this thread