Food TV Chanell

Cobra03FLA

Titties & Beer!
Established Member
This chanell really cracks me up. They have a smoking hot italian lady showing you how to cook chicken she is seasoning it with salt and pepper and she says "Dont be afraid to massage your chicken but be sure to wash your hands afterward" I think she says things like that on purpose LOL :eek:

White96

Established Member
Cobra03FLA said:
This chanell really cracks me up. They have a smoking hot italian lady showing you how to cook chicken she is seasoning it with salt and pepper and she says "Dont be afraid to massage your chicken but be sure to wash your hands afterward" I think she says things like that on purpose LOL :eek:

LMAO

nothing like the food chanel

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
SoSlow said:
I've seen that chick. She can massage my chicken whenever she wants.
Agreed, I just cant pronounce her name for crap.

inteller

Established Member
oh her....yeah she's the only hot one on there. Rachel Ray needs a cawk permanently placed in her mouth though.....that bitch is always on that channel when I surf.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Giada Delaurentis- she is one smoking hot Italian. she always has some nice cleavage showing when she cooks. ;-)

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
04MysticCobra said:
Giada Delaurentis- she is one smoking hot Italian. she always has some nice cleavage showing when she cooks. ;-)

Yep another good reason to always check and see if she's wearing a shirt that really shows it off.

and the Rachael Ray Comment :lol:

donpablo

Established Member
HOLY CRAP!! I was watching that same show too. And yes, she was bouncin' all over the place rubbin that chicken. Giadda is friggin fine. Looks just like a girl who is married and use to work in my office. She'd wear the best skirts, sweaters and heels. God all mighty would I stuff her chicken 6 ways to Sunday. She blows Rachel Raye away....sorry Rachel.

Darn, all worked up now...gotta go, um, choke the...um....

DP

Users who are viewing this thread