Flywheels For Sale

silver03tt

Established Member
I have a used Fidanza aluminum flywheel for an 03 cobra. It was used for about 2100 miles. Part number is 186481 F15. In my opinion it should have the friction surface replaced (about $55) and I priced it accordingly but that is up to you. I went to a twin disk so I no longer need this. I want $130 shipped in the U.S.

PICT0058.gif

I also have my stock flywheel from my 03 cobra with about 15000 miles. It could use a resurfacing. Asking $65 shipped in the U.S.

PICT0061.gif

dsgsnake03

Redfire Vert
Established Member
I bought one a couple months ago and finally put it in last night..... WASNT THE RIGHT ONE.. the prick seller on here lied to me.. If this will work on my car I already have the insert ... pm your best price shipped to 80923..

silver03tt

Established Member
It looks like you have an 03 cobra and I just removed it from my 03 so this is the one you need. I bought it new last winter and only put about 2000 miles on the car last year. I would let it go for $115 shipped. You can see the fidanza part number on the box in the one pic if you want to check fitment to be sure.

silver03tt

Established Member
No bolts, I don't remember getting any with it. I just used ARP. I will be shipping UPS ground and it says you will receive it on Wednesday if I ship it tomorrow. Let me know if that is okay. I sent you a pm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread