Flywheel

98Vobra

Established Member
Can I use a 03 Cobra Flywheel, and order a 11" clutch? I am going to get a spec stage 4 and a alum flywheel and my friend has a extra flywheel from his 03 cobra would that work or do I need anything else? My clutch is stlipping like crazy= stock clutch with 470RWHP is not going to work. :bash:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
98Vobra said:
Can I use a 03 Cobra Flywheel, and order a 11" clutch? I am going to get a spec stage 4 and a alum flywheel and my friend has a extra flywheel from his 03 cobra would that work or do I need anything else? My clutch is stlipping like crazy= stock clutch with 470RWHP is not going to work. :bash:

The 11" clutch/Flywheel are a direct fit along with the 11"
attaching bolts/dowell pins to replace the 10.5" clutch assembly. I do believe :bored:

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
You are gonna HATE that Spec Stg. 4 for the street. I'de go with the Stg. 3 or even 2, or maybe a CF DF. For 470rwhp, you don't really need a Stg. 4, it's overkill.

98Vobra

Established Member
Z-eaters stage 4 is not bad at all driving around on the street and it should hold up better than the stage 3 I would think? I just don't want to get a clutch that will not hold up and then have to upgrade again later. I might try the stage 3 not sure yet haven't ordered it yet but when I drove my car yesterday and got on it it would start pulling and then stop pulling as hard as rpms jumped up, then I shifted to 3rd quick and it took a sec and then started moving again. Then I could smell burning, like breaks. I love it when you think you can stop spending money on your car and then this shit happens. If it was winter I would let it sit but summer time is here and the vert is so nice!

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
Asmir's clutch is friendly? Hmmm, maybe it's just the race version or whatever they call it, of the Spec Stg. 4. Hell, if his Stg. 4 in his 03 Cobra is cool, then go for it if you are upgrading to an 03 Cobra 11" anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread