Flowmasters dont make power huh??????

Black01Stang

Established Member
Awesome numbers man, that's the Best numbers i've seen in person for a stock pulley car, and box tune. Very very nice! Great meeting you as well. You can hit me up on AOL IM , my name on there is Firepower0069 .

shocker 420

Established Member
your car is only 6 rwhp below mine and mine has 2.93 pulley, predator tune, magnaflow CB w/x pipe, and CAI.... I think I need to get a new tune and tuner....

Did you get the dyno done with the mods that are in your sig?! If you did then I doubt you got those numbers just from the flowmasters...

Last edited:

HPCobra04

Established Member
Black01Stang said:
I was one of the redfire cars he was talking about. He dynod with all the mods in his SIG, no more, stock pulley.

You guys should hear this guys exahust combo, the best looking rim combo Ive seen on a cobra. GReat meeting you to man. Linn has me thinking pulley now.

Black01Stang

Established Member
HPCobra04 said:
You guys should hear this guys exahust combo, the best looking rim combo Ive seen on a cobra. GReat meeting you to man. Linn has me thinking pulley now.

They'll hook you up right. They sell Reichard Racing Ultragrips, and they are super nice looking pulleys. I'm making darn good power, and i'm just running 13 lbs of boost. Next thing up is gonna be a H/E and 4 lb lower or somewhere abouts that and we'll see how she responds to that. Wish I could upload that video of your exhaust tonight, it came out really well!

stangfreak

Established Member
wait hold on. so you made 429rwhp and 411rwtq on a mustang dyno, which means it will be a hell out alot more if done on a regular dyno jet

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
awesome #'s man :beer:

my 03 made 433/397 with ONLY flowmaster catback and php airbox, 374/374 bone stock

flows definitely make the power :rockon:

Black01Stang

Established Member
stangfreak said:
wait hold on. so you made 429rwhp and 411rwtq on a mustang dyno, which means it will be a hell out alot more if done on a regular dyno jet

Yep, his car definately put the power down. For comparison there was another stock pulley Cobra there with at least exhaust (not sure what type) and I don't know if he had an airbox or not, and he laid down 397 rwhp, and maybe 360 some rwtq, can't remember exactly.

But the numbers were very consistent with mods other cars had. My car laid down 467/486 approx. 20 minutes before his got on the rollers. Very stout!

stangfreak

Established Member
oh yea thats right he has a tune, i didnt see that. explains it :beer: still nice numbers

i put down 427rwhp and 396rwtq on the 4th dyno pull with the stingers and steeda cold air

HPCobra04

Established Member
tex00gt said:
so is that good #'s for the flowmaster? also get us some clips up so we can hear the rumble

The guys are putting together clips from the dyno day. I will tryo to get them up as soon as I can :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread