Flowmaster's American Thunder Cat-back System for the 2010-14 F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2L

FlowmasterMufflers

Established Member
[video=youtube;lga0ewEOFJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lga0ewEOFJ0&list=UU0SbU_Szg5f5HebNeWY00fw[/video]

For the person who wants a subtle custom appearance with all of the benefits that a Flowmaster Cat-back exhaust system provides, SOS (Single Out Side) systems are the perfect choice. American Thunder systems deliver a moderate to aggressive tone and are suited to the enthusiast who wants their performance to be heard. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.

Part #817551

L89IEd7.jpg

✓ Stainless steel construction
✓ Dyno proven performance gains
✓ Full 3.5 in. mandrel bent system
✓ Lifetime limited warranty
✓ Premium Flowmaster quality

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Had an American Thunder on my 02 GT, no cats. Always got compliments on the sound. Needless to say I liked it as well.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Can you provide a version with a dual tip? That's the only thing keeping me back - need the dual stainless slash cut tips.
I assume this replaces the resonator as well since it shows the flange at the front in the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread