Flowmaster's American Thunder Axle-Back for the 05-10 Mustang (GT/GT500/CS/and Vert)

FlowmasterMufflers

Established Member
Part #817460

[video=youtube;TEsS4hm7H7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEsS4hm7H7A[/video]

Application:

2005 to 2010 Ford Mustang GT and GT500 and California Special and Convertible with a 4.6L or 5.4L engine.

Features:

This aggressive sounding system is designed to replace the original rear mounted mufflers located behind the rear axle. With easy fit in mind, the system is mandrel bent for maximum performance and includes specially selected mufflers to support the performance image of the car. As an American Thunder system, it delivers an aggressive exterior tone with moderate interior sound level that is suited to the enthusiast who wants their performance to be heard. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, the system includes all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.

0xwoexP.png

✓ Mandrel bent 16 gauge 409 stainless tubing
✓ Aggressive and powerful exterior exhaust tone
✓ Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
Dyno tuned for maximum performance
✓ Premium Flowmaster quality

Dom_Stang11

Established Member
Roush Axel backs-I own 3 Mustangs currently. First car was a 68 mustang 289 V8 w/glass packs, lol Now my 07 GT, 07 GT/CS & 11 Coyote. Flow master on my 07, Magnaflow w/OR x pipe on my 07GT/CS & Roush Axel backs & Steeda CAI + race tune on my 11 5.0 coyote. Roush is loudest & quietest in cabin, most importantly absolutely the best tone I ever heard of 1000's in 30+ years. Mind blowing if u like true Muscle tone &

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread