Flowmaster outlaws vs Corsa Xtremes?

DsG Cobra 03

Established Member
Which is louder paired with an off road x pipe, better quality, are the quads from corsa even louder etc etc???

Slow Five-O

Established Member
The Flowmaster outlaws are loud but obnoxious.

The corsa' sound sound amazing no drone and are loud when you want them to be.

No comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

basspro302

Established Member
Corsa extreme are straight through they get loud when you mash it but are tame when you cruise

BLKSUNSHINE13

Established Member
Go with the Flowmasters for your old pickup truck. Corsa quads aren't as loud as the Xtremes, but they sound great and look even better. Corsa's quality is exceptional and they don't drone at any rpm. I love mine!

Thalilbear02

Established Member
Easy. Corsa!

The FlowMaster Outlaws that I have one rusted within the first few weeks of ownership. Haven't changed it because I didn't want to put more money into the exhaust for now but there's no way in hell I'd buy another FlowMaster product after how crappy the fit and finish is. Not sure what I was expecting at that price point, but I'd recommend against FlowMaster anything due to quality.

9TMAREEE

Established Member
Go corsas no doubt, my outlaws did sound good with my O/R X but they where by far the loudest, deepest and most obnoxious setup with drone out the a**. Corsas will sound great but not have drone and still be loud as all hell. Also just another muffler to consider is the borla s types with an o/r X. They sound amazing as well.

Users who are viewing this thread