Flowmaster Hushpower catback install

mysteed

Established Member
My friend and I installed a Flowmaster Hushpower 3" catback over the weekend on his 2011 Mustang GT. The instructions provided were clear and everything was packaged very well. Overall the install took right at an hour but it helped that we had the lifts and airtools at my shop to help with things. Overall I am very happy with how the exhaust fit and didn't really encounter any problems the install. I am very very pleased with how the exhaust sounds now. It's not overly agressive but the exhaust sounds much more pronounced, the tone is deeper, and it has a nice growl to it in the upper RPM ranges.

We also installed a set of Redline Elite hoodshocks and they took all of 5 minutes to do. The instructions that came with them are very easy to follow and they were packaged quite well. I recommend that this be a mod that everyone needs to do as it makes working on the engine bay soooo much easier.

I don't have any pics to post since we finished late but we're rechecking the exhaust at 500 miels to make sure everything is still tight so I'll snap some pics then. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread