Flowmaster american thunder axleback

Johnf78

Established Member
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I have a set of flowmaster american thunder axlebacks that I got from american muscle in March. They have 4000 miles on them and are in good shape. Here they are on AM[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]http://www.americanmuscle.com/flowmaster-american-axleback-0510.html[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]$250 plus shipping[/FONT]
[/FONT]
adb2159bbf305e06a4b7c1714ab37986_zps543bfc60.gif
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
4cb569ef68f77c6923d64a4306dbae50_zpsba6cda07.gif
[/FONT]

Johnf78

Established Member
No. I liked how these sounded but I put an o/r h pipe on and they became to loud for me. I am running the o/r h with stock mufflers for now.

May93

Established Member
No. I liked how these sounded but I put an o/r h pipe on and they became to loud for me. I am running the o/r h with stock mufflers for now.

I have the Borla axle back on my 2007 GT500 and I'm getting ready to install the o/r h pipe on mine as well. I like the Flowmaster sound with no cats and was going to offer a trade. However the Borlas wouldn't be any quieter then what you have and in fact probably louder. I thought that maybe you were just looking for a different sound. GLWS..

Users who are viewing this thread