Florida 5.0 Autometer Dash Panel w/ guages

greengt88

Established Member
Includes all guages except Tach, Ultra-Lite Silver guages, has turn signals, hi-beams and engine warning light.Mechanical water temp, and oil pressure. 160mph speedo, volts and fuel level. Just over 1000 miles on it. I do have all instructions and some other wiring diagrams i will include. Paypal accepted. This cost over $750 new, i'll take $550 +shipping. This is in like new condition!! PM if interested and i will send you pics. Otherwise this is going on ebay. thanks

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Ebay will be your best bet... especially missing the tach... But dam! I am looking for one of these myself and just lost out (no comuter access) on a Ebay auction... GLWS

greengt88

Established Member
i just sold the dash pod w/ tach, boost and elesctric fuel pressure guage on ebay last week for $275. all brand new

greengt88

Established Member
the whole kit and caboodle, just needed the A/F guage on the roll cage. U wanna buy the whole car? it's an 88' GT M-2300K brake kit. steeda everything. fresh motor, clutch etc. 60% of all mods/work was done by steeda.
Pretty much every nut and bolt has been replaced. Just needs some paint work, has a little rust in the doors. and a good tune in the pms. i have a recipt file the size of a phone book. LMK.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I was just recently in the market...Until I bought my bucket...LOL! But serious... I want the Florida50 cluster... Grrrrrr!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I have seen one one in person installed in a 85-86 GT... And let me tell u... THEY ARE SURE SWEET LOOKING... and eliminates the Pillar Gauges or radio or A/C gauges that u commonly see...

Users who are viewing this thread