Floor mat pic

MS KWIK

Established Member
Hi guys,

I just got my new mats from PPI today, thought I'd take a pic and share. They actually match rather well, in the photo it doesn't look like the same color as the carpet. Here's a pic of my ugly front license bracket and my snake valve stem caps (I know, all frilly detail stuff, once I get some money the Bassani exhaust is going on :-D )

Shelley

mat.JPG

wheel.JPG

front.JPG

Weasel

Established Member
Car looks great, Shelley !

Originally posted by MS KWIK
Thanks Mike for the compliments :) I was thinking of Mineral Grey or Silver but always wind up with another black car, LOL.

Funny, I considered red or mineral grey, or black, but I always end up with silver. 4 out of 5 new cars I've bought have been silver.

- Mike

I purchased the snake valve stem caps from PPI as well:

http://www.mustangparts.com/

Shelley

StreetSnake

Established Member
Shelley love the floormats, love the valve stem caps, love the snake in the grill, ouch on the license plate 3 out of 4 aint bad, nice looking ride:beer:

MS KWIK

Established Member
I know, I'm still fuming about the license plate bracket :gt: At least it doesn't look too bad with the Ford Racing plate..... I've had NOTHING but problems from this dealership, where I had the car courtesy delivered to (Peyton Cramer Ford in Torrance). I paid $350 for this in my loan through Ford. Some courtesy, they drilled holes in my car after I told them not to, scratched the leather in the back seat now won't pay to get it fixed, the car had NO gas in it at the time of delivery, I barely made it to the gas station. They were supposed to fill up the car, especially for $350!!! I've got to call them again today and argue about this damage to the back seat and demand a gas voucher for a full tank of gas. They are giving me such problems because I didn't purchase the car from them (they wanted $5K over sticker :mj: ).

Shelley

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
dude,

sorry about that front licence plate bracket...

considered emailing the svt engineers pictures of mine... but screw them, they couldnt even give us floor mats or decent valve stems....

let them eat cake.

Users who are viewing this thread