Flawless White 1996 Cobra 74,000 Mi, 8300OBO

Ryan12

Established Member
I am selling my 1996 Cobra Its white has tan leather with a black 2 tone interior. It has 74,000 mi, Im asking 8300 OBO. I dont have to sell it so I wont take low balling. The car was purchased a few months ago as a weekend driver had 69,000mi when I picked up. It got a brand new bumper to bumper paint job thanks to a hail storm in Abilene. It was an insurance claim. But other than that it has never been wrecked or raced. Its still on the stock clutch. I have all the stock parts car had 4.56s when I got it changed it over to 3.73s they still still break the tires loose without hesitation just went with a more highway friendly gear. Everything works A/C blows cold, all door switches and windows work, even the factory driver electric seat motor still works. Ford did the gear swap have the recipt work is warenteed for a year. any questions can be reached at 254 630 7408

Mods Include:
White 17 inch Bullit Rims 17.9 front 17.10 Rear
Drilled and Slotted Front Rotors Painted and Polished Calipers
Modified Ram Air Intake
70MM Accufab Throttle Body
Steeda Underdrive Pullies
Steeda Over Head Strut Brace
Front and Rear lower sway bars
Pro Comp Race lowering Springs
Caster Camber Kit
Mgw Short throw shift with Pistol Grip
3.73 Gears with dallas mustang Electric Speedo Correction
Was Dynoed at 305 Hp 300 tq before it was modded havent had it redynoed
It should lay down some solid numbers.
Kooks Long Tube headers
Custom offroad H pipe
Custom offroad exhaust with magnaflow race mufflers with 31/2 inch stainless steel tips.
Picture020.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture029.jpg

ratfinkron

Established Member
Don't know where it is now but that was a friends car previously (in Georgia) and it is super clean and runs very strong!

Ryan12

Established Member
Car Is in New Mexico with Me I love the car runs like a beast. Im just looken to sell it and pick up a gto. Cant do trades due to I owe on the car. DOHC cobras are way more expensive than I orignally thought to mod and cam. When u throw a good coat of handwax on it damn it shines.

Users who are viewing this thread