Flavored water anyone?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I was a soda-holic. When I was a kid my parents always said only 1 soda a day. I normally drank mine with dinner. Once I became an adult I drank soda like it was going out of style. Would hit 7-11 and get a big gulp. Later in life it was cans if Coke or Dr. Pepper. 2-4 cans a day. I would drink soda instead of coffee. So, I started around 9AM.

Finally caught up to me about 4 years ago when I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. So, not supposed to have sugary drinks anymore.

I can't stand regular water. So, I found this stuff made by Gatorade called Propel. It's a flavored water. I used to get lemon flavor because it tasted like lemonade. But they don't sell it in the store near my house. So, I buy grape flavor now.

Drink Propel all day every day now. However, Sunday is my cheat day. So, now it is one can of soda one day a week only now (Sunday).

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

A sugar replacement called erythritol — used to add bulk or sweeten stevia, monk fruit, and keto-reduced-sugar products — has been linked to blood clotting, stroke, heart attack and death, according to a new study.

Sounds like the solution is Bubbly and Waterloo. Carbonated water with the smell of flavor. No sweeteners.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
You sound like my wife. She makes cucumber flavored water, fresh raspberry or blueberry water, no sweetener.

I need to be tricked into drinking water.
cucumber is an excellent source of hydration, but the lemon helps with flavoring really

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I need to be tricked into drinking water.

Yep, me too. My wife messed with me one time. She took one of my Propel bottles and filled it up with regular water. When she seen my face after realizing what it was she busted out laughing. I told her I was going to get her back for that one LMAO!!!

wckdvnm

Established Member
I drink FLOW brand water. It’s out of Virginia and is a alkaline spring water and is by far the smoothest alkaline water I have tried. They use the big tetra pak bottles; you’d be surprised how much you can taste the plastic in water bottles once you try their water… can be pricey but the 1l packs are on sale regularly and that’s when I stock up. It’s good water, the peach blueberry infused water is really good, haven’t tried many others besides the collagen water they have in pomegrante as my wife wanted to try it and it tasted like candy and was just infused like their others.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm hooked on flavored sparkling water. Specifically Polar brand. My favs are vanilla and orange/vanilla (aka creamsicle). When I tried the orange/vanilla last month, I was so grabbed by it that I went back to my grocery store and bought the last 30 bottles on the shelf. LOL. It WAS on sale, so..... Nice subtle flavor and no sugar or artificial sweeteners. On rare occasion I'll grab a 6-pack of Stevia Cola.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I'm hooked on flavored sparkling water. Specifically Polar brand. My favs are vanilla and orange/vanilla (aka creamsicle). When I tried the orange/vanilla last month, I was so grabbed by it that I went back to my grocery store and bought the last 30 bottles on the shelf. LOL. It WAS on sale, so..... Nice subtle flavor and no sugar or artificial sweeteners. On rare occasion I'll grab a 6-pack of Stevia Cola.
That stevia sweetener does not have much of an aftertaste if any at all to me. I may start using it in my coffee. Have to see where my blood work is after my next VA work up later this month. Other than lucky genes I have no idea why my reports come in so healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread