Flatrock Plant Down until Jan 14

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
So I get to the plant this morning after a 2 week vacation, and find that they have decided to move the retooling scheduled for Feb to the first 2 weeks of January. Produced cars are shipping as normal though.

Last edited:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Does anyone ever work at that plant or do they just transition from time off to more time off? lol

mwilson6192

Established Member
So I get to the plant this morning after a 2 week vacation, and find that they have decided to move the retooling scheduled for Feb to the first 2 weeks of January. Produced cars are shipping as normal though.

Does this change the projected date of production of 2014 GT500's ... forward? My current understanding is the first 2014 GT500's were anticipated to be delivered between mid-March and early April.

I'm also curious as to any updates on when 2014 GT500's will start to be scheduled? Sorry for the anticipation, as I am one of those folks waiting to hear that my 2014 GT500 has been scheduled, so have a VIN!!! :)

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
Does this change the projected date of production of 2014 GT500's ... forward? My current understanding is the first 2014 GT500's were anticipated to be delivered between mid-March and early April.

I'm also curious as to any updates on when 2014 GT500's will start to be scheduled? Sorry for the anticipation, as I am one of those folks waiting to hear that my 2014 GT500 has been scheduled, so have a VIN!!! :)

The best answer I got today, was "2014 GT500 production will start in February".

R-CODE

Established Member
Iceman 5000, Happy New Year. May i ask; does this mean calls for people with Referrals will happen much sooner? Would you happen to know when production of the '13 Fusion Energi will begin? Patiently waiting for a call from Ford for employment. Thank you.

Leo Cinquemani
Dearborn, MI.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Does this mean that 2013s produced in the last two weeks of Jan will have the higher durability paint?

Users who are viewing this thread