Fixing intercooler lines with J2Fab mod

94slowbra1

Established Member
Without a big tank I think your wasting your time. Also that pump flows like crazy so you need a tank with some capacity

Talleywacker

Established Member
Without a big tank I think your wasting your time. Also that pump flows like crazy so you need a tank with some capacity

I wonder what tank would play friendly with my IRS cooler setup.

Otherwise I’ll have to rework the entire setup.
20190520_022052380_iOS.jpg

Last edited:

keith89

Established Member
I wonder what tank would play friendly with my IRS cooler setup.

Otherwise I’ll have to rework the entire setup.
View attachment 1575135

which roll bar do you have? I just noticed the mounts in the trunk. I know wolferacecraft has ones that go into the trunk but it doesn't look like that. Any more pics?

How well does that diff cooler work without a fan in the trunk?

Also, what's the hole in the trunk for? just curious. I'm trying to organize my trunk setup a bit.

Talleywacker

Established Member
which roll bar do you have? I just noticed the mounts in the trunk. I know wolferacecraft has ones that go into the trunk but it doesn't look like that. Any more pics?

How well does that diff cooler work without a fan in the trunk?

Also, what's the hole in the trunk for? just curious. I'm trying to organize my trunk setup a bit.

it's a kenny brown 6 point street cage is what they call it. Fit kinds blah my uncle had to cut the interior panels to make it fit, he did buy new panels at the time when he cut them. The driver side door hits it and has caused the door panel to bunch up on the end. I'd stay away from it but he installed it himself so perhaps it was him.

The IRS cooler has a fan mounted to the cooler. Just a switch to operate it. Turn it on for the track.

I can take some more photos shortly

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
it's a kenny brown 6 point street cage is what they call it. Fit kinds blah my uncle had to cut the interior panels to make it fit, he did buy new panels at the time when he cut them. The driver side door hits it and has caused the door panel to bunch up on the end. I'd stay away from it but he installed it himself so perhaps it was him.

The IRS cooler has a fan mounted to the cooler. Just a switch to operate it. Turn it on for the track.

I can take some more photos shortly

I’ve always had good luck with the KB street cage! Shame yours isn’t fitted properly. About to install another one again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Talleywacker

Established Member
I’ve always had good luck with the KB street cage! Shame yours isn’t fitted properly. About to install another one again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is two tabs that bolt where the seat belts things are on the top panels. He had to cut one off completely both would not fit properly. The alignment was poor. I'll probably rip this street cage out, replace the panels and redo the cage with someone else.

94slowbra1

Established Member
so i finally got under the car to look at routing the lines through the skirts. wasnt the easiest thing to do but i did it. lucky for me i run the vmp triple pass gt500 h/e so the lines enter on the driver and exit on the passenger so i have one in each skirt, definitely helps with space. the lines dont enter the bay until they go into the i/c so this should help with keeping them cooler. going to drop the car down to make sure everything clears and i dont have any binding

Users who are viewing this thread