TheBlackPearl197

Hi guys, I have a 2012 Mustang GT that is lowered about an inch, with aftermarket sway bars. I currently have stock wheels and tires, and was looking to upgrade. I am currently looking at the SVE S350 wheels, 19x10 +40mm front and 19x11 +50mm rear with 275/35 and 305/35 Nitto NT05s. Will this setup fit without rubbing, is there anything I need to do to make this fit? Been scouring forums for weeks looking for answers but most are pretty vague. Thanks!

Rct851

Established Member
I wouldn't want an 11" rear with +50 offset. There are examples all over the forum with forgestars at +53 that look good but it's as far outside as I would want to go. I have some being shipped that are +55.

I'm mounting 305/35 mpss on them and I'm going to take pictures to post with the most critical angles I can get.

Ton of pictures on the forum but most angles seem to be hiding poor fitment.

TheBlackPearl197

I wouldn't want an 11" rear with +50 offset. There are examples all over the forum with forgestars at +53 that look good but it's as far outside as I would want to go. I have some being shipped that are +55.

I'm mounting 305/35 mpss on them and I'm going to take pictures to post with the most critical angles I can get.

Ton of pictures on the forum but most angles seem to be hiding poor fitment.
I saw pictures and a video of one guy with an '11 with the setup I'm looking at, he seemed to not be too far outside. Said he did a panhard bar just to be safe though. Also I can't afford Forgestars LMAO

Rct851

Established Member
I️ have an 11” with a 52mm and it’s flush at the fender. Perfect fitment and tire is 305/30

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

That's good to know as I want to be just as anything more inside then flush is better for myself. How wide are your front wheels?

LuuisHernandez

Established Member
They’re 9.5” up front with like a 35 or 34 mm offset — I️ forget.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread