Fitment Double check

DUCE400

Established Member
Gals and Gents,

A few months back I asked about fitment on my 2012 GT500 SVT and received some good information affording me the opportunity to learn a bit more about fitment. I have looked into several different wheel and tire sizing options and came to a conclusion. I just wanted to confirm with some experts about my sizing conclusion and insure I will not have any fitment issues. As of right now the suspension in completely OEM. Below are the OEM tire/ wheel sizing followed by my purposed sizing. Please let me know if I am off base.

OEM

Front wheel: 19x8.5 Offset/ factory
Front Tire: 255 40R19

Rear Wheel: 20x9.5 Offset/ factory
Rear Tire: 285 35R20

Purposed Fitment

Front wheel: 20x8.5 28mm offset
Front tire: 255 40R20

Rear Wheel: 20x10.5 45mm offset
Rear tire: 315 35R20

Honestly I am not 100% sure 315s will fit and I will have to go with a 305 30R20 or 295 35R20. If anyone has a better fitment set up let me know! Thanks in advance for any advice you can share with me!

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for reaching out to us here, DUCE.

Everything looks good, but just bear in mind that tire brands are just like shoe sizes, some run large while others run small, even in the same size. That said, you may have to roll the rear fenders depending on the tire you go with.

One more thing to keep in mind is that the 20-inch tires will be taller over stock, which will effect the odometer, speedometer, etc

Tire Size Calculator | Discount Tire Direct

Users who are viewing this thread