Fitchburg: What's the deal?

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Has anyone been over there for friday nights yet? Dave (DAVESVT2000) have you heard anything about if the new management is going to continue the cruise nights?

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
From what Iv'e heard that show is dead as of now.The city turned the Civic Center over to Fitchburg state college and no one knows what their plans are,
Too bad it was a good ahow.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Nothing posted on the sign out front yet ? :shrug:

I'll stop by or call tomorrow and see what the story is and let you know ....

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
I talked with the owner of Outlaw Motorsports last week and he told me that the cruise nights will be moving to his place but late summer.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Here's what I was told today..

Because the college now controls the civic center, they are going to be doing a lot of remodeling this summer, including repaving some of the parking lots.

Cruise night will be held at JR's pub on North St. Fitchburg, right off of Main street, near the central fire station on WED. and FRI. nights.

That being said, there is no way in hell I would bring my car down there, not with all the homeless bums, crackheads, drunks, and street walkers that roam Main Street Fitchburg...

Looks like Friday nights I'll be heading up to Nashua NH to the Cruise night at the Target Plaza, across from Best Ford on 101A, next to the Chili's and Texas Roadhouse :coolman:

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Cruise night at Target plaza? More info please!!!!!
No Fitchburg for me, not into the ghetto.........................

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
GOTSVT? said:
Cruise night at Target plaza? More info please!!!!!

I heard it started up last year, on Friday nights, at the Target on 101A across from BEST Ford.. You have a Chili's on one end of the parking lot and a Texas Roadhouse on the other end :rockon:

Looks like rain this Friday night, and I'll be out of town next Friday night (Charlotte for the Coca Cola 600 :beer: ), then leaving for Fords at Carlisle the following weekend. SOOOOOOOO, if anyone can get up there and see what the deal is I'd appreciate it..

When does Kimball's start up :shrug:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Just to clarify I was talkin to BADASS about the sticky he put up in this forum, there's too many people in here with the same damn name :lol:.

Users who are viewing this thread